Monday, May 30, 2011

happy =)

having a super nice mood now
although
argued with someone and had a bad mood this whole day
>.<

why I have to emo because of them
they are the one who did the wrong things
not me
so
I choose to be happy back
=)

waiting for the next thursday
haha
will have lots of fun with them
taking lots n photo 
brands outlet   sing K   watch movie
and maybe have a heart talk
but we want to go to dataran de field larh~
haha
but Jusco will be better
because
there have more choice 
to eat and to shop??
xpxp

ying 
how??
still wanna wear or not?
haha
tell me as soon as possible yea
and don't so excited
=p

trying not to tell anything to anyone
and not to trust anyone
=)
so  ying
don't be so kepo arh~
hahaha

hey friend
cheer up and have fun in the following two days yea
=p

"请珍惜在你心情不好时第一个发现,但总是最后一个发现你心情好的人"


ps:
thx for being my friends
and console me when I'm down