decided to open a new blog yesterday
reason??
just think that want to write something and don't let so many people know it
^^
I'm fed up with those 'advice'
I no need others to console me
what I need is just a friend who can lending me his/her ear when I'm sad
that's all
I'm in holiday mood now~
but
1 more week to go
exam!!
make me sick
make me down
fever??
headache??
gastric??
so what??
"习惯就好"
that's what I'm always tell my friends
okay~
I can't like that anymore
always be happy =)
will always remember that
SPM
I'm waiting for you yea~
after SPM
I'll keep on hanging out with my friends~
swimming lesson??
nah ♥
I'll remember that
U also don't forget yea~
we have so many things that want to do after SPM
basketball match??
a trip to Genting??
n many many more......
5 21 doomsday
will it happen??
hopes it won'happen!!
gonna delete some from my friend list
some who make me CRY!!
they don't worth it
I miss my grandpa and grandma now
wish to see them again
although this is impossible!!
regret I was not there when they sick
when they wish me see me
I WAS NOT THERE!!
NO relationship!!
books will be my best partner from now onwards!!
♥