haha
FUN!!
exchanged FB account with friend just now
haha
we wanna try again
is really fun!!
and others don't know about it
whoo~~
is worth to try it yea~
all I can say is
boys is rude!!
and always scold rude word!!
xDD
a friend told me last time
he say
rude words is boys usual language
ya
he's right
haha
but
my friend won't scold rude word in front of me
so
scold at others place please
okay~
I'm happy now
is because of that funny thing we did??
haha
maybe??
xpxp
heard that add maths exam is very tough for this coming exam
so what?
I think i already fail in so many subject
so
add maths fail also never mind liao
=p
but
I can't think like that right?
I have to make my add maths pass
I don't want a A now
I just want pass
I don't wish to see my report card is colourful
so
add oil
michelle ♥
=)
I have to start to study when holiday
I can't waste time again
I'm lack of time now
SPM is too important for me
for all of us!!
friends ♥
don't worry about me
I'll be okay after some time
I promised!!